As of today, February 11, 2015; our listing at 4637 Candlewood Court, Concord is now PENDING! Thank you everyone who came through the open house events! We are super excited for a new family to call this property “Home!”
The Steve Quanstrom Group is proud to present a brand new listing at 4637 Candlewood Court, Concord, CA 94521. We are incredibly excited about this property becoming a new home for someone. A fabulous setting, this end of the court home is sure to delight as soon as you arrive.
Open House Schedule:
Tuesday February 3rd, 2015 10:30am-1:00pm (Broker’s Tour) Thursday February 5th, 2015 5:00pm-7:00pm (Neighborhood Open House) Saturday February 7th, 2015 1:00pm-4:00pm (Open House) Sunday February 8th, 2015 1:00pm-4:00pm (Open House)
There is so much that we can point out about this property, but we will try to keep it brief!
4637 Candlewood Court, Concord, CA 94521 Quick Facts:
- Three bedrooms, and two bathrooms. The tax record shows five bedrooms, however two bedrooms downstairs were converted into a large, vaulted ceiling living room (permit status unknown).
- Home has 1960 square feet, on a 11,660 square foot lot.
- The backyard is huge, and stunning! The in-ground pool and spa invite you to spend every warm day outside. You may as well, there is an orange tree…lemon…apple, and two different cherry trees. Snack time!
- Two fantastic living spaces and a large formal dining room, go ahead and have the family over!
- Updated kitchen and bathrooms. The kitchen also offers a lot of counter space with an island.
- Dual pane windows, some of which are Anderson.
- Crown moldings.
- Gas heat stove, with a very retro look.
- Eat in kitchen.
- Hardwood floors.
- Finished garden house in the backyard, complete with electricity and work area.
- Veggie Planters.
- Two storage sheds.
That at least gets a start on highlighting the attributes of this wonderful home. I have to say that the backyard truly is a wonderful place to exist. Don’t be surprised if you come to an open house and I am out there getting fresh air, and enjoying the peace and tranquility.
The seller shared some photos with us, that were taken of the backyard during spring time in the past. Have a look below at this wonderful yard in bloom!
Are you or someone you know in the market for a home in Concord? It is a wonderful area that is not too far from the 680, and you get some more house for your dollar than Walnut Creek or Lafayette. Please feel free to share this listing with anyone you know, or just contact us. We are happy to promptly respond and answer any questions!
If you happen to be a local home owner, and are curious to how the value of your home is doing, click the picture below. We can help you out with a complimentary home valuation!
Latest posts by Matt Quanstrom (see all)
- Walnut Creek Real Estate Market Report, January-March 2017 - April 4, 2017
- Concord Real Estate Market Report; January-March 2017 - April 4, 2017
- Walnut Creek Real Estate Market Report February 2017 - February 24, 2017