SOLD! FOR WELL OVER THE ASKING PRICE! WOOHOO!
Simply Stunning in Concord!
The Steve Quanstrom Group is proud to present our new listing at 4354 Satinwood Drive, Concord, CA 94521. With years of experience in this neighborhood, we are thrilled that the sellers chose us to help with their sale. It is a true honor that we get to help people accomplish their real estate goals!
4354 Satinwood is a 5 bedroom, 3 bathroom home in a quiet, family friendly neighborhood in Concord. What’s great is that the home is within very close walking distance of Mountain View Elementary School. We love this aspect because it is such a great, over-looked aspect to be able to walk your young children to school each day.
Built in 1964, the home sits on a comfortable 7500 square foot lot that offers plenty of front and backyard space. We hope the buyers of this home take advantage of the Concord Summer and barbeque! The backyard is perfect for some grilling!
Quick Facts On 4354 Satinwood Drive, Concord, CA 94521:
- 5 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms.
- Two master suites, one upstairs and one downstairs.
- 2223 square feet, 7500 square foot lot, .17 acres.
- Built in 1964.
- Highly upgraded chef’s kitchen with stainless steel appliances, granite counters with glass tile backsplash and a slate tile floor.
- Large formal dining room, and both a living room plus a family room.
- Designer paint colors, crown molding and recessed lighting.
- Dual pane windows.
- Hardwood floors.
- Forced air heat and air conditioning.
- Wood burning fireplace.
- Updated bathrooms.
- Gas range/cooktop, double oven.
- Pantry in kitchen.
- Patio and a deck in the backyard, lovely private setting.
- Drought resistant plantings in the both yards.
- Schools include Mountain View Elementary School, El Dorado Middle School, and Concord High School. (Always check with the school district!).
What Do You Think?
This home is going to be featured prominently with open house events. Showings begin on Saturday April 29, 2017 from 1-4pm, followed by the standard Sunday open house from 1-4pm.
The home will be featured on the Broker’s Tour (public open house), on Tuesday May 1, 2017 from 10am-1pm.
Wednesday May 2, 2017 will be a lovely and special twilight open house. The home will be open 5-7pm and will be a great opportunity to “feel,” the home on a Spring evening.
If the home is still available, it will be open Saturday May 5th and Sunday May 6th 1-4pm.
|Address:||4354 Satinwood Drive|
|Open House Time & Date:||Saturday 4/29 & Sunday 4/30 1:00-4:00pm|
|Lot Square Feet:||7500|