We Help You Sell Your Home With Great Results
For this article we are going to talk about how our team, The Steve Quanstrom Group, helps clients get the best results and maximize their sale by pricing their home correctly. Our team has over 13 years experience in specializing in Walnut Creek, CA and the rest of Contra Costa County. This article on how we help you sell your home, is based off of our extensive experience.
First, I want to mention that we tailor our approach to each specific listing we do. There is no “cookie-cutter” method that we employ with every listing. We find great value in this custom-approach as it enables us to highlight the specific strengths of your home.
Marketing Your Home
Our marketing approach is customized for each home we sell. Our detailed approach centers upon a strong internet presence, print ads and professional marketing materials. A customized calendar that outlines all facets of our marketing strategy is provided for you that clearly outlines what will happen and when…you will always know what we are doing to market your home! We are deliberate in this hands-on, transparent approach with our clients.
Communication With Our Clients
Communication and follow-up are key components for every client. We follow-up with every realtor who shows your home and we provide you with their feedback. We provide detailed summaries from every open house. Our objective is simple, we strive to communicate with you during every facet of your home’s sale. You will never be “wondering” what’s happening with the sale of your home.
Please note: The price at which you list your home is YOUR DECISION. Our process offers a suggestion based on current market data and is designed to help get you the quickest and most lucrative sale possible.
Inside Our Process
We decided to publicly share our process for the first time, here on our blog! We want to give you a clear picture of how we do things, even before we get together to discuss your goals in selling your home.
How It Begins
Regardless if you call us, submit your information on our Home Evaluation Page, or we get in touch some other way we will ask you to first give us a tour of your home. Usually this is a 10-15 minute visit. This is a great way to start because when you take us through your home we are able to see and learn the true character of your home. The robots of Zillow can’t do this!
We are real people, with real experience, and real current knowledge of our local market.
The Next Step
Once we understand your home’s pros and cons we will go back into Q Headquarters and craft a Comparative Market Analysis for your home. Think of the analysis as the “meat and bones,” to the value range we ultimately recommend.
Special Tip: We provide you with a Comparative Market Analysis FREE OF CHARGE, and with ZERO OBLIGATION. – Fill out the Home Evaluation Form to get started!
The Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) will contain the data that supports a recommended list price range for your home. We will complete this report, and meet with you a second time at your convenience to go over the details. We make sure to break down the information and explain it clearly, so that you have a full understanding of that information. We also provide you a copy of the report for you to keep. As the process moves along, we make sure to keep you updated on new market information that could affect your home’s value.
The report contains current market data on homes within a short radius of your home. We want to make sure the information is hyper-local to your home and get the clearest picture possible. Within the report, some of the information covered will include:
- Current Active Homes on the Market: We will show you homes comparable to yours that are on the market at that present time. They will be within a short radius to your home as well. We will dissect the details of list price, square footage, other variables like schools and other factors. (And since we have already toured your home, we are able to consider the special characteristics your home carries).
- Current Pending Homes: These are homes that are at that present time, in contract. The price they close for isn’t known until they actually close, but we are able to look at other factors. Due to our market knowledge we may even know if a property garnered multiple offers prior to closing which is very important data to consider.
- Homes that have recently closed: This information will be about comparable homes near yours, that have recently closed. We will be able to go over the price the homes were listed at, and the actual closing price. Any difference coupled with the amount of days each home was on the market, is a great indicator for us to use in determining a price range for your home.
- After reviewing the information, we will recommend a price range for your home. This price range is the result of not only all the current data we reviewed with you, but also the result of learning the special characteristics of your home that Zillow and other websites aren’t able to figure out. Likewise we will be able to explain what characteristics were significant with other properties (because we’ve seen them). Various websites just see the numbers in terms of your local market activity, they aren’t visiting homes and seeing first hand the activity and interest at showings like we are!
- Associated Costs: We will prepare and review a “net sheet,” for you. The net sheet will outline all pertinent costs of selling your home. Homeowners find this to be an extremely valuable tool in helping them decide to sell or not. We do not want you to be unpleasantly surprised! Call it full disclosure if you like. We want to make sure you are fully aware of everything you need to know.
Are You Getting Ready To Sell Your Home?
The Steve Quanstrom Group specializes in Contra Costa County. Over the last 13+ years, our team has been very active in the following areas:
- Walnut Creek
- Pleasant Hill
- San Ramon
Get in touch! If you are getting close to selling your home, trying to plan, or even just have questions we are happy to help you.
Connect with the Steve Quanstrom Group on your preferred social network!
Latest posts by Steve Quanstrom (see all)
- Walnut Creek Real Estate 2017 Year In Review - January 16, 2018
- Walnut Creek Real Estate Market Update March 13, 2014 - March 13, 2014
- 3 Tips For Buying A Home In This Crazy Market! - February 8, 2014