So I am getting some content work done today, and I was taking a look at the current inventory levels for Walnut Creek. WOW! We are at about HALF of where we were this time last year. I am very curious at what pace we will see more inventory come on the market as we roll into spring. For this post, we’ll give you some broad numbers for a few of our Contra Costa towns. If you want to see anything we missed, just contact us and let us know!
Are you ready to see some numbers on our inventory? Ok, market snapshot time!
These numbers were generated on February 13, 2014 before Noon Pacific Standard Time.
- Single Family Detached Homes – 22 Active Listings
- Townhomes – 10 Active Listings
- Condominiums – 18 Active Listings
- Single Family Detached Homes – 26 Active Listings
- Townhomes – 1 Active Listing
- Condominiums – Zero!
- Single Family Detached Homes – 75 Active Listings
- Townhomes – 11 Active Listings
- Condominiums – 14 Active Listings
- Single Family Detached Homes – 20 Active Listings
- Townhomes – 8 Active Listings
- Condominiums – 2 Active Listings
- Single Family Detached Homes – 58 Active Listings
- Townhomes – 3 Active Listings
- Condominiums – Zero!
- Single Family Detached Homes – 35 Active Listings
- Townhomes – 6 Active Listings
- Condominiums – 15 Active Listings
So there is a quick overview of our current market in those towns. As you can see, there isn’t much on the market right now. Buyers are still looking for homes, and competition is very strong.
Will we see more inventory come on soon? Hard to say. We haven’t found any function crystal balls yet! 🙂
If you are thinking of selling your home soon. Let’s talk strategy. We can put together a free report for you that assesses your home’s value in the current real estate market. Fill out the for below, and we will get in touch with you promptly!
The facts, comments and numerical information contained in this marketing material was obtained from third party sources by J. Rockcliff Realtors, Inc. The information has not been verified by J. Rockcliff Realtors and/or its agents. Interested purchasers are advised to thoroughly investigate all aspects of the information herein to determine if the property satisfies the requirements of the buyer for buyer’s intended use of the property.
Latest posts by Matt Quanstrom (see all)
- The Q Difference In Selling Your Home - August 7, 2017
- Moving To Walnut Creek? 11 Reasons Why You Should! - May 24, 2017
- Walnut Creek Real Estate Market Report, January-March 2017 - April 4, 2017