The Concord real estate market is moving quickly. It’s really quite interesting that the Concord market is this active, when that is not the case in neighboring areas. Will this keep up? Time will tell…
As of March 21, 2014, 248 single family homes hit the market since January 1, 2014.
Fun facts in Concord as of March 21, 2014:
- There are currently 91 Active single family detached homes on the market.
- There are currently 89 Pending single family detached homes on the market.
- 68 homes that listed after January 1, 2014 have Sold (closed).
- 57 of the 68 homes that closed sold for list price or above. Wow!
- 56 of the 68 homes were on the market for 15 days or less!
Yes it is a seller’s market, inventory is moving quickly with many eager, qualified buyers. Spring has sprung in the east bay real estate market! If you’re thinking about selling now is a great time to act.
Latest posts by Matt Quanstrom (see all)
- Walnut Creek Real Estate Market Report, January-March 2017 - April 4, 2017
- Concord Real Estate Market Report; January-March 2017 - April 4, 2017
- Walnut Creek Real Estate Market Report February 2017 - February 24, 2017