New Listing: 4637 Candlewood Court, Concord, CA 94521
Another listing presented by the Steve Quanstrom Group is set to hit the market on Friday January 30th, 2015. That is the day the home will hit the MLS, with showings starting next week! We are very excited that this home is coming to market. Whoever the next buyers are, will absolutely love what this home has to offer.
Located At The End of Candlewood Court
This home is at the end of a cul de sac, offering one of the larger lots available. This desirable setting is sure to draw young families looking to also be close to schools.
Can you say “Wow!” An incredible setting makes you feel like you are somewhere else. A relaxing patio looks out to a sparkling pool surrounded by greenery. Once the evening comes, you can see yourself kicking back in the spa before retiring for the day.
The photos below show the yard in the springtime when everything is in full bloom. Gorgeous!
We are getting some professional photos done today, so you will see those on our site and listing pages on Friday this week!
Do you know anyone that is searching for a home in the Concord area? This listing is in the 94521 zip code, and is located near Thornwood drive between Clayton Road and Concord boulevard. We have been active in this area the last couple of years, and from what we have experienced it is a great area for young families.
Some Quick Stats
- 3 bedrooms, two baths (though tax records show 5 bedrooms), 2 downstairs bedrooms were converted to a large living space.
- 1960 Square Feet.
- Large flat lot with an in-ground pool and spa.
- High vaulted ceilings in the living and family rooms.
- Formal dining room.
- Updated kitchen with an island.
- Many fruit trees in the backyard!
How About Some Extra Photos?
Have any questions about our listing coming on to the market? Just fill out the form below and we’ll get in touch. 🙂
Latest posts by Matt Quanstrom (see all)
- Amazing Million Dollar Homes in Walnut Creek, CA - September 5, 2017
- Things To Look For When Buying A Home In Concord, CA - August 26, 2017
- How To Find The Best Homes In Walnut Creek - August 26, 2017